INSPIRATION

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vaux fit strength 4


I call this "Vaux fit strength 4"


1- goblet squat full range x12 reps
2- pushup burpee x12
2- KB lunge x12 each side
3- med ball slam x12
4- single chest press from the floor with your legs at 90degree x12 each arm
5- Olympian bar 5cleans/5clean and press/5trusters
6- lateral jumps over a bench x12

1st time you do this work out try 3 rounds.
Have a recovery in between rounds but no more than 2 mins.

Next time you do the work out stay with the same weights but.... Do:
5 rounds
7 rounds
9 rounds
12 rounds
15 rounds is max!!

Good luck, feel free to comment below.

Dan


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NZ

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting task, eventhough it is very difficult to choose favorite tracks for BodyCombat 52 as all of them are very inspiring and great. I think this type of voting should be repeated on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked the translation from English into Greek of the different parts of your site but there are a lot of points that need correction.
    If I can be of help you may contact me directly to my e-mail address: george.amolochitis@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan,

    I dont know how contact with you.

    I would like if you will teach a body combat masterclass in Spain soon.

    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan,
    I just read you are coming to Spain. Where are you going exactly? I'm Spanish, and I would love to see you in action, hahaha.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete