INSPIRATION

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Training week schedule

Hi warriors

A real quick training week.

There are so many options but here's a real quick to give you game a boost- weight loss, muscle gain, or even just better fitness

Monday before 1st meal
45 min medium- fast pace run

Afternoon 30 min core workout or CXWORX

Tuesday after 1st meal
BODY PUMP class

Wednesday before 1st meal
BODYCOMBAT class

Afternoon min 30 core workout or CXWORX

Thursday day off

Friday after 1st meal
A grit or HIIT class/ workout

Saturday before 1 st meal
Medium pace 45min run

Sunday day off

There we have it team-
This is not a tuff week but it will keep ur cardio and your conditioning in a good place

Dan





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NZ

1 comment:

  1. Your menu would be helpful. I will add to the running of the 45-minute workout. I'll try to think more training myself. I have to intresting about power of legs and back.

    ReplyDelete